Are you a Christian blogger looking to expand your outreach? Blessed Transgressions was created with the intention of helping small bloggers with an authentic message get their word out and increase their readership base. If you have less than 100,000 page views a month, then this is the platform for you!
- You are submitting your articles for the sole purpose of sharing your faith and wisdom to encourage/help others.
- You are being truthful about the page view limit.
- You wrote the article you are submitting and not claiming another person’s work as your own.
- You agree to have your articles featured in the monthly magazine.
- You allow Blessed Transgressions to promote your articles across all social media channels belonging to the magazine.
- You allow your work to be edited for any readability needs.
- You are submitting posts discussing aspects of the Christian lifestyle which are not entirely in a poem or story format. We do not accept those kinds of submissions.
- You understand we hold the right to reject publishing an article for any reason.
- You agree to be subscribed to our mailing list, though you may unsubscribe at any point.
If any submitting blogger is found to be breaking agreement with the terms above, their articles will be removed.
Are you still eligible to contribute? If so, great! You may now follow the steps below in order to submit your articles properly.
- In the subject line of your email, write “Contributing Articles.”
- In the message box, write a two to three sentence bio and note that you have read the submission terms.
- Include links of no more than three of your best articles (posts) and links to all blog-related social media accounts.
- Include a picture of yourself (in color with no text or graphics on it), no smaller than 200 x 200 in dimensions. This will be used for your author profile.
- Please include any printables offered on your site, as they could be featured in the monthly magazine!
- Send your email to submit [at] blessedtransgressions [dot] org.
- Simply send your new article(s) and make it clear you have contributed before.
Keep in mind that Blessed Transgressions holds the right to reject publishing an article for any reason. Submitting is not a guarantee for being featured.
That’s it! If you still have questions, please read the FAQ’s page. Finally, Blessed Transgressions would like to thank you for sharing your faith and wisdom with the rest of the world. It’s certainly needed!